By booking at Hydeaway Bay Caravan Park you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed below.
- Guests are responsible for checking the booking details. Those named on the booking are responsible for all persons on site during the stay, including visitors.
- All reservations require a deposit to be paid at the time of the reservation. Without a deposit, we are unable to make you a reservation.
- The minimum deposit payable is equal to one night’s stay.
- For reservations of multiple weeks, the first week’s tariff is required as the deposit
- All group bookings require full payment at least two weeks prior to check in.
- No site is guaranteed.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
We look forward to welcoming you at our park at the below times depending on your booking.
- Sites – Check-in: 11am
- Office hours are 8.30am-5pm Mon- Sat, Sunday 9.00am – 3.00pm.
- If you feel you will not make it within office hours, please call and arrange entry NB: this will only be allowed for prepaid bookings.
- All Sites are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
- Late checkouts will incur a late fee $20
- If you would like to extend your stay, please check in advance of checkout day, (your site may already be booked).
- A full refund will be applied for a cancellation 30 days or more in advance.
- For cancellations 14-21 days before check-in, a $30 admin fee will be retained.
- For all cancellations less than 14 days in advance no refund or credits will be given.
- No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
- Children aged 4 & under charged $5 per night
- Children aged 5-14 charged at $9 per night.
- 15 & over – charged at $14 per night.
- A responsible adult must accompany all persons under the age of 18. Proof of age may be requested.
- The number of people (of any age) on a site must not exceed 6 (unless checked with management), and one car per site.
- Vehicles & Boats must not be parked on roadways, walkways or other sites within the park. Additional vehicles must be parked outside the Park perimeter unless special arrangements have been made with reception. (Only one car is allowed in the park to each site unless prior arrangements for extra cars are made with the Management.)
- NO WASHING OF VEHICLES AND BOATS IN PARK, a wash bay for Boat motors to be cleaned only, is supplied across from reception.
Rules and Regulations
- Ground Covering mats/carpets are not permitted to cover grass on caravan sites. If cover is required only shade cloth or proper ground covers are permitted. NOT HABITAT MATS OR TARPS.
- Trenches – Guests are requested not to dig trenches around Camping equipment. Eg: Tents, Caravans etc.
- Speed Limits – For the safety of all guests, please keep the speed limit to 5km/h at all times.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
- We ask guests to limit excessive noise between 9pm and 8am as a courtesy to other guests.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be of offensive Behaviour & Excessive Noise – Drunkenness, offensive, aggressive or threatening behaviour & excessive noise will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Persons displaying this type of conduct will be removed from the park. Please remember to keep your televisions & radios at a volume that will not disturb your neighbours. All noise of a disruptive nature is to cease by 10.00pm. All Monies will be forfeited.
- Day Visitors – Guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors & a fee is applicable for day visitors or overnight stays. Visitors must register at the Reception on entry to park.. Visitors’ cars must be left outside or in the Visitors Car Park, unless permission is obtained to bring them in.
- All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the park property.
- A fee may be charged if the site needs cleaning of unacceptable rubbish left, (Inc cigarette butts) is required after departure.
- The Hydeaway Bay Caravan Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check sites and amenities on departure as items will be disposed of
- All policies subject to change
- Comply by pool rules which are located on the pool fence.
- No Walking around Park smoking permitted.
- No Smoking near the office, Recreation room, Amenities, Pool area or any eating, BBQ/campfire area. (Smoke outside rear fence line permitted.)
- If smoking in your camp, please be courteous of your neighbours (wind direction). If your neighbour complains, you will be asked to smoke outside the park.
- If not disposed of properly a cleaning fee will apply.
Pets are Welcome
- Dogs must be on lead at all times, no exceptions. No more than 2m in length. No pet runs.
- Owners can pick up dog waste and dispose of it in a plastic bag before going in the Bin provided.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and not left unattended in Caravan Park.
- Must not cause annoyance to others.
- For health and safety reasons, pets are not permitted in common areas ie: BBQ/ eating area, Amenities, Laundry, office and recreation room.
Failure to comply with above will result in instant eviction and no refund
- Our Dump point is chemical free, no chemicals, or napisan, borax etc to be disposed of. Use septic safe products or nothing only